Welcome, Guest.
It's April 26, 2017, 1:42pm.
Please login or register.
Home Page Woman gives dead pigeon...
SeSco    Secret Scotland    Around the country  ›  Woman gives dead pigeon... Moderators: Admin
Users Browsing Forum
MSN Bot and 26 Guests

Woman gives dead pigeon...  This thread currently has 53 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Admin
April 20, 2017, 3:12pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Ctrl-Alt-Del-Aye-Right!
Secret
No, I'm not going to finish that title, and I'm shocked and amazed that the Daily Record somehow managed to resist the temptation.

Perhaps somebody should check the DM (It might even have a story about 'Mr Floppy' too )

I saw this a few days ago, but on an anonymous pic/video sharing site with no info added.

There was no clue, and no way of knowing then that it was - Glasgow!

Watch moment woman gives CPR to a pigeon on Glasgow street - Daily Record
Logged Offline
Site Site E-mail E-mail
Admin
April 22, 2017, 12:20am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Ctrl-Alt-Del-Aye-Right!
Secret
I was going to pass a comment about whether or not she then used that mouth to kiss her kids/mother/hubby/boyfriend or whatever, but somebody suggested:

"What would possess a person to pick up and then proceed to put their mouth over the beak of a creature nicknamed a 'flying rat'?"

Which seemed just as good for something that is usually loaded with things like ticks and fleas.

What can I say...

MORE great publicity for Scotland/Glasgow/Glaswegians.

I do actually feel irritated by the worldwide publicity this has gained, especially since unlike many such clips, it is fully identified as to its location.
At least she tried
Logged Offline
Site Site E-mail E-mail Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

SeSco    Secret Scotland    Around the country  ›  Woman gives dead pigeon...

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread