Welcome, Guest.
It's May 29, 2017, 12:13am.
Please login or register.
Home Page David Irving on Rudolf Hess
SeSco    The Rudolf Hess flight to Scotland    Rudolf Hess  ›  David Irving on Rudolf Hess Moderators: Admin
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 2 Guests

David Irving on Rudolf Hess  This thread currently has 1231 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Admin
June 12, 2016, 9:07pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Ctrl-Alt-Del-Aye-Right!
Secret
There's 7 parts to this, which I have not listened to in total, just because it is too long, but might.

He gets boring at times, claiming to be brave and one of the few daring to tell the truth, which he does more than once.

He makes a lot of statements he obviously would say are true, but given his reputation I (at least) would have to check and verify before giving any credibility.

For example, he suggests a black guard was given 10,000 DM to kill Hess, to allow a developer to get hands on the site of Spandau, a build a supermarket, and that Hess deserved the Nobel Peace Prize.

Logged Offline
Site Site E-mail E-mail
John Harris
June 12, 2016, 9:39pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Illusion
I think Hess: The missing years to be a very good book indeed.

As for DI, his early books were very good, especially the Virus House. His investigative research was brilliantly thorough too. The Hitler diaries fiasco (1983) was probably his finest hour. Thereafter he appeared to lose the plot completely, for whatever reason.
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Reply: 1 - 5
Admin
June 13, 2016, 12:38am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Ctrl-Alt-Del-Aye-Right!
Secret
Finest hour? Lost the plot thereafter?

He'd lost it long before, and was a Holocaust Denier and Hitler admirer.

Best con more like.

"Gimme money, I'll say they're genuine."

"Did I say they were genuine? Of course they're not! (Do I get more money for saying that?)

Irving is the most dangerous kind of liar and con-artist, a disgraced historian in most reasonable people's eyes, happy to mix truth and fact in with his own spin to make it appear credible.

Happy to be a Denier until he got thrown in jail for it...

Then decided to change his tune and decided Denial was wrong since it helped get him out of jail.

And then once out of that country, decided that it was time to sign the Denial song again.

Anything based on his writing is tainted. No wonder he gives it away for free now.

And... Breathe (Just want my tuppence-worth, not to waste any more time on this person, I'm done.)
Logged Offline
Site Site E-mail E-mail Reply: 2 - 5
FordPerfect
June 13, 2016, 11:56am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Secret
IMHO   , the DI book on Hess (The Missing Years)  - is one of the better books.

In light of better knowledge becoming available  , even as late as the year 2016 , then it has to be paid for (checks being made for accuracy take time) - if you don't buy then you will never be aware & thus unable to cross ref. against such as past works of DI

So  , what about Op. Pike  , why do you have to spend at least £100 to get to the real truth of the matter  

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Operation-Pike-1939-1941-Contributions-Military/dp/0313313687

There is a price to be paid , the fact of the matter is this - the DI Hess book holds value very well , even though DI has made reading free on the internet ,  and yet - look at the last book on the Hess subject by Peter Padfield (his earlier research on the Hess subject quite good)  -  I think I paid the full  £18

I receive a mail-shot from  http://www.psbooks.co.uk    HESS,HITLER and CHURCHILL book   -  now  £4.99  + £2 P&P   ,  says it all.

Actually  IMHO  if a person presently wishes to know more (but not totally up to date)  about the Hess flight , then he needs to buy both books published by Harris & Wilbourn within the last two years (one only a month ago)    

----------------------

I doubt if this book will be as detailed as the REAL  Op. PIKE book ,  a poor mans version I suppose  (I paid abt.  £10 - well discounted  BUT Hardback)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Devils-Alliance-Hitlers-Stalin-1939-1941/dp/1847922058

The book is not quite 2 years old  , gets good Amazon review(s)  ,  there is a need to keep up to date with a fast moving Hess tapestry , or should I say 'proggy-mat'  , there is a need at times to pull out a few tufts and re-insert -  my rough guide is that Harris & Welbourn have the 'technical analysis' to abt. 60%  ,  the political analysis -  probably 95%      

THERE IS A NEED TO BETTER UNDERSTAND , the events immediately prior to Hess's flight to Scotland (immediate being I suppose the previous 24 months)

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Reply: 3 - 5
FordPerfect
January 9, 2017, 10:35pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Secret
I am working through over 2000 e'mail going back to November 2016  

A bit late , I found I had a invitation         Probably another time I will turn up    

COPY / PASTE.

Scotland, Wednesday, 14 December 2016

To:   XYZ  GTX
UK

Dear   XYZ  

We are approaching Christmas and a date almost more important: December 6 was the tenth anniversary of the date when five wise Viennese judges sitting in the Austrian Court of Appeal ordered my immediate release from prison (see photo below): I had been ambushed in Vienna and held for over a year in solitary confinement for "Wiederbetätigung," a mysterious political offence created by the Red Army courts in 1945; I was accused of trying, with my famous biographies, to "reactivate" the German Nazi party. The Court of Appeal decision rescued me, and I was able to get back to England and my little girl, and resume writing Real History.

The following day saw the unleashing of a Press campaign against the judges who ordered my release. Prof. Deborah Lipstadt, who a year earlier had told the press it was wrong to lock me up, brazenly announced to the US newspapers that it was now totally wrong to release me. As you know, some people are hard to satisfy!

The years have rolled on. My daughters are now all grown up, and Lipstadt has written a movie, which is as truthful as only Hollywood movies can be, funded by millions of Hollywood dollars, attacking me. It has been going around since September. Its very first scene is a lie!

I am in Scotland now, and have three more books to write: the Churchill biography, vol.3 (which takes the story to Potsdam and Hiroshima); my own memoirs, which I first drafted when I was still in the thick of it; and I am currently putting final touches to Himmler's War, which is finished, bar the final polish: Part I is subtitled, 'Always be decent and brave and kind', a quote from a letter to his daughter, little Gudrun Himmler in 1930.

I think I told you that I've beaten Germany, where the permanent ban (imposed in November 1993) was lifted last year, after two Court hearings and a three-year battle by my brave lawyer - because such a ban violates a European law on freedom of movement which did not exist at the time. The Court even ordered the Bavarian Government to pay all the costs. The same freedoms do not hold in freedom-loving Canada, New Zealand, Australia - I can't even visit my fourth daughter and her family living Down Under - and other countries where the traditional enemies of Real History have gained the upper hand.

The United States is changing. Back on October 18 my emails show I was telling people that in my judgment Donald Trump had his heart in the right place and was going to win: "I don't think Hillary will make it." Three weeks later all the pundits had egg on their faces. They all just quote each other: like conformist historians. The Internet is changing everything.

My books are not prohibited anywhere in the world, nor the YouTube videos of me speaking; but Hollywood and its lies hobble on. Join the fight! We print my latest books at high quality, which is costly, and I have only you folks as a back-up to fall back on. Since the 1990s, mainstream publishers have not dared print my books. So contribute what you can, if you can, by check, cash, or bank transfer. You'll get a personal letter of thanks from me if you do and, if and when I next speak near you, a personal shake of the hand. In my years it has shaken a lot of famous hands, I don't have to tell you!

Yours sincerely,
and with best wishes for Christmas,

David Irving                      

DONATE

Payment can also be made to Barclay's Bank, 19a Union St., Inverness IV1 1QA; bank sort code 20-00-77, (account #7300 7308. Name of account: David J Irving); or mail a check or cash to Focal Point Publications, Holme Rose, Croy, Inverness, IV2 5PW, Scotland. Our PayPal account is [email protected]
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Reply: 4 - 5
FordPerfect
January 9, 2017, 10:48pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Secret
Continuation  :-

Holocaust denier David Irving continues to pervert history (and make money)  | Daily Mail Online

The only book I heave read by  DI  is in fact the Rudolf Hess Book.

I have recently obtained a copy of  -   DI's book  -  War Between the Generals , but have yet to read it.

There are at least two or three more of DI's books I would like to read - inc. his book about Hitler -  BUT which Edition    

https://www.amazon.co.uk/War-Between-Generals-David-Irving/dp/0140055347  

----------------

One book I do have  :-

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0465021522/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I could Nit-Pick in a few places , but why bother  
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

SeSco    The Rudolf Hess flight to Scotland    Rudolf Hess  ›  David Irving on Rudolf Hess

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread